A delicious and easy vegan lemon poppy seed muffins recipe that comes out of the oven lovely and moist. The lemon adds a refreshing tang and contrasts wonderfully with the crunchy poppy seeds.
If you have some early mornings planned and want to save some time, these easy to bake vegan lemon poppy seed muffins will be handy at breakfast time.
I love the smell of lemon in the morning, I’m sure it helps me to wake faster and get my brain out of sleep mode 🙂 . Muffins can be easily taken and eaten on the go or for a sneaky snack once at you are at work. These vegan lemon muffins are a lot healthier than almost all breakfast bars and mid-morning chocolate bar snacks.
Now if you are anything like me, if you have an early morning you are not going to make it all the way until lunchtime without having something to keep you going. Just don’t leave these muffins where other people can find them or you might find a muffin-sized empty space when you come back. 🙂
Vegan lemon poppy seed muffins are one of my favorites. I have already posted another lemon muffin recipe here on Image Healthy a couple of years ago. That one was not vegan and used a lot more ingredients though. If you have all the ingredients it’s well worth baking them. Especially considering that each muffin is only 126 calories!
Here is the easy vegan lemon poppy seed muffins video recipe from Two Market Girls and I love how they make everything a fun experience. They also have a few great tips to help bake your muffins right.
- Fill any empty spaces in the muffin tray with water so that they bake evenly.
- Put a pan of boiling water underneath the muffin tray when baking. This will help stop them from sticking to the tray.
- Take a look at the muffins after 18 minutes, stick them with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, they are ready.
More Interesting Lemon Pages…
Yes, I have lots more interesting lemon pages 😉. I mean there are a lot of recipes that use lemon to give it a tasty citrus kick. Anyway, here are some great lemon pages you might be interested in.
- 6 Amazing Lemon Peel Health Benefits – Lemon peel contains about 5 to 10 times more vitamins than lemon juice! Lemons have a lot of uses in recipes, drinks, and desserts.
- Health Benefits Of Lemons – So you probably know lemons are a rich source of vitamin C but do you know the many other health benefits of lemons?
- How To Make Healthy Cucumber Lemonade – If you haven’t tried cucumber and lemon together before, this is the recipe to try it for the first time. The two naturally refreshing flavors compliment each other well.
- Vegan and Gluten Free Lemon Bars – A healthy version of an old favorite, these vegan and gluten free lemon bars are packed with tangy lemon flavor. A very easy recipe that makes a fantastic summer dessert!
- Soft Lemon Cookie Recipe – Try this Soft lemon cookie recipe made with the zest of 2 lemons. A delicious snack that really keeps a sweet and tangy lemon taste.
Hello there, If you enjoyed my article on “Easy Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins” then please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or even pin an image to one of your Pinterest boards. Your share really helps me. Thank you so much. Lots of hugs, Alex.