A delicious recipe that will bring out your healthy Christmas spirit. This is a vegan Christmas gingerbread cookie recipe that only takes around 12 minutes to bake. Even if they are not vegan, your friends and family will love these seasonal treats.
These vegan Christmas cookies have a lovely spicy, gingerbread flavor in every bite. Cinamon and nutmeg spice up the ginger flavor with the lemon adding an underlining tangy zest. They look great on the plate and will be a popular treat on your Christmas table.
Dry Ingredients – Vegan Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
- 3 teacups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 teacup coconut sugar
- 2/3 teacup soft coconut butter
- 1/2 teacup molasses
- Whisk vegan egg – 2 tbsp chia seeds with water
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
Instructions – Vegan Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
- Mix gradually
- Roll out ¼ of the dough
- Bake for 12/13 minutes at 150 degrees
- Decorate with: Homemade royal icing & Sugar pearls
Vegan Christmas Cookies Video Recipe
A very handy and short video from ArchZine Studio guides us step by step, showing us how we can bake our very own homemade vegan Christmas cookies.
More Vegan Treats…..
If you are interested in more tasty, vegan treats, here are some more popular vegan desserts and snacks you can find on ImageHealthy.com.
- Vegan and Gluten Free Lemon Bars – A healthy version of an old favorite, these vegan and gluten-free lemon bars are packed with tangy lemon flavor. A very easy recipe that makes a fantastic summer dessert!
- Vegan Blueberry Banana Pancakes – They taste as amazing as they look, make this delicious vegan blueberry banana pancakes recipe today.
- Easy Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins – A delicious and easy vegan lemon poppy seed muffins recipe that comes out of the oven lovely and moist.
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake – An amazing vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe you can make that tastes just as delicious as it looks.
Hello, I hope you liked this tasty vegan Christmas gingerbread cookies recipe. If you can spend a minute today to share this post on your favorite social media platform your share will mean a lot to me. Wishing you a happy holiday season, Alex.