If you want a fat-burning healthy drink then give these turmeric and ginger tea for weight loss recipes a try. If you have the sniffles or want to keep colds at bay then sipping hot turmeric and ginger tea could make you feel better.
I have added 3 homemade turmeric and ginger tea for weight loss recipes from YouTube that can help with your diet and weight-loss plan. They all have a lot of positive comments and are very simple to make. Just jump down the page if you want to get straight to the recipes. First though, I want to take a look at some of the ingredients and how they are helping us.
Ginger Health Benefits
If you want a healthy spice, then ginger is one of the first ones to go for. Hugely popular in natural and traditional medicine, ginger is used to stop the flu and help with nausea. Ginger also is well known for it’s powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
For even more information on ginger and it’s useful properties, visit this Good Housekeeping’s health benefits of ginger page.
Turmeric Health Benefits
The second ingredient in turmeric and ginger tea for weight loss is of course turmeric. Don’t worry though, this popular spice is just as packed with health benefits as ginger. Starting off with the big one, heart disease. Curcumin is a compound found in turmeric which can help in lowering your risk of heart disease.
There are lost more advantages to regularly having turmeric, including its anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants, improved brain function, protection against Alzheimer’s disease, and more. You can read more at Everyday Health’s turmeric page.
Turmeric and Ginger Tea for Weight Loss Recipes
Okay, now we get to the recipes. I have chosen 3 that look great and have lots of positive comments posted. They are all easy and quick to make of course. So, on with the recipes.
Turmeric and Ginger Tea For Weight Loss | Lose 1Kg In 2 Days
A nice and simple recipe video from Versatile Vicky with over 1.5 million views.
Turmeric and Ginger Tea For Weight Loss | DIY Weight Loss Tea
This recipe from Glamrs adds black pepper for faster absorption and can be sweetened with lemon or honey.
Belly Fat Burner Tea
A belly fat burner tea recipe from 5 Minute Fitness. This one has a few extra steps and conditions but is meant to burn fat as well.
More On Diet and Weight Loss…
Here are some more pages you might like on imagehealthy.com that cover the topic of diet and weight loss.
- Lemongrass Tea For Weight Loss – See why lemongrass tea for weight loss is a great idea and how it works for us.
- Are Sandwiches Good For Losing Weight – This is one of those questions I believe has a short answer and a long answer.
- What is the Sirtfood Diet? – I have been asked recently, what is the Sirtfood diet? This is quite surprising to me really as I would consider it a celebrity diet if any diet could be called that.
- Is Mango Good For Losing Weight? – When a friend asked recently is mango good for losing weight? I realized I didn’t really know that much about how healthy a mango really is.
- Tired of Being Fat But No Motivation – This was how I would start to feel soon after I started any diet or exercise plan.
Hello there, If you enjoyed my article on “Turmeric and Ginger Tea for Weight Loss” then please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or even pin an image to one of your Pinterest boards. Your share really helps me. Thank you so much. Lots of hugs, Alex.