Decorate your holiday table with these popular Christmas Keto snowball cookies. Everyone will love these soft, almond flour Christmas cookies. They look wonderful on the plate with their snow-like, dusted white appearance topped off with striking, red cranberry.
The cookies are sugar-free and low-carb, so they can help you fight the Christmas belly bulge. I searched through the Keto Christmas cookies on Youtube and these really were the most beautiful. They are also easy to prepare with a very short bake time.
Ingredients – Christmas Keto Snowball Cookies
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ¾ cups powdered erythritol, divided
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup butter, softened (vegan, if needed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 26 dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, ½ cup of the powdered erythritol, and sea salt to a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the softened butter and vanilla and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough and roll into 26 balls. Place them on 2 baking sheets, spacing 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes then let cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack. Dust with the remaining ¼ cup of powdered erythritol and top each one with a dried cranberry.
Video Recipe – Christmas Keto Snowball Cookies
This was the best, shortbread-like Christmas Keto snowball cookies recipe that I could find on YouTube. These were my favorite because they were soft and tasty but also I just loved their appearance. These cookies with their snowball look and dash of red with the cranberries looked so much like Christmas and winter to me.
Hello, Thank you for reading this tasty Christmas Keto Snowball Cookies recipe. I hope you tried it for yourself and that they came out well. 🙂
If you can spend a minute now to share this page on your favorite social media platform or to pin the above image to Pinterest it would help me a lot. I wish you seasons greetings and a very happy holidays, Alex.