Try this Soft lemon cookie recipe made with the zest of 2 lemons. A delicious snack that really keeps a sweet and tangy lemon taste.
You can find out 10 health benefits of adding lemons to your diet and more lemon themed recipes on our healthy lemons page.
Ingredients – (soft lemon cookie)
- 70 grams of Softened Butter
- 100 grams White Sugar
- Zest of 2 Lemons
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 150 grams All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Yellow Food Coloring( Optional)
- Powdered Sugar for the coating
Cooking Instructions – (soft lemon cookie)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 c for 13 minutes
- Cookies should be still be soft when leaving oven
If you’re looking for something more substantial, take a look at this delicious baked lemon pepper chicken recipe that the whole family can enjoy. Lemons also go well with fish of course and this healthy grilled halibut with honey and lemon recipe has a low 10 minute cook time.