Try this healthy roasted broccoli with nutritional yeast and garlic recipe today. Try it as a vegan snack, a tasty side dish, or even add it your main meal.
Very simple to make, it’s great for anyone on a budget. This recipe is for two servings and it comes in at under $1 per serve. Now that’s pretty good value. Give it a try! It only takes 15 minutes to make.
Broccoli has many fantastic health benefits if you add it to your regular weekly diet. See our page Do You Know These 10 Health Benefits of Broccoli? to discover exactly what benefits.
Just one cup of broccoli is loaded with vitamins and minerals, see more on our page Broccoli Nutrition Facts.
- 2 Medium Sized Head (6 Cups Chopped)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of ground pepper
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and dry the broccoli before chopping.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, add your chopped broccoli, and minced garlic, then drizzle with olive oil, and add nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper. Mix and Toss.
- 3. On a tinfoil, silicone, or parchment lined baking sheet, add the broccoli mixture, and spread it out so that each piece is at least a centimeter apart. This will help it to roast instead of steam. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes, once you see some browning. Serve and garnish with lemon.
More healthy broccoli recipes
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli Recipe
- Vegan Broccoli Soup Recipe
- Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Roast Broccoli with Chili Soy Dressing
- Broccoli and Chicken Chinese Stir Fry
- One-pot Pasta Broccoli and Peas
Thanks to Marlon Doll for his great roasted broccoli with nutritional yeast and garlic recipe. Here is his YouTube recipe link.