A spicy roast broccoli with chili soy dressing recipe that’s packed with flavor and easy to make. This dish is also very colorful and looks great on the plate.
If you would like to find out just how good broccoli is for our health, see our page Broccoli Nutrition Facts to discover all the vitamins and minerals present in broccoli.
Eating broccoli has many fantastic health benefits for us. Test your knowledge on how good broccoli is for our well-being on our page Do You Know These 10 Health Benefits of Broccoli?
Ingredients – roast broccoli with chili soy dressing
- 2 heads of broccoli, florets separated
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 finely chopped chili, optional (remove the seeds for less spiciness)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 60g toasted flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Spread the broccoli florets onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Drizzle with the olive oil, toss to coat, then spread back into one single layer. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges of the florets are starting to brown and crisp up.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by whisking all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the broccoli is roasted, pile onto a large dish and spoon the dressing onto it while it is still hot. Serve immediately.
More broccoli recipes
Fancy some more healthy and easy recipe ideas? See more tasty broccoli recipes.
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli Recipe
- Vegan Broccoli Soup Recipe
- Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Roasted Broccoli with Nutritional Yeast and Garlic
- Broccoli and Chicken Chinese Stir Fry
- One-pot Pasta Broccoli and Peas
Thanks to HarrisFarmAU for the recipe. Here is a link to their YouTube roast broccoli with chili soy dressing recipe video.