No bake, vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe with a delightful texture that is also very easy to make. The color and taste of the blueberries really comes through and should satisfy your dessert craving.
Ingredients – (no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake)
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup (about 5 or 6, pitted medjool dates)
- pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or fresh berries of your choice)
Instructions – (no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake)
To make the crust:
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor, and pulse until all of the ingredients are finely chopped up, and form a thick past that will hold together. This will be loud at first, and might take a minute or so to reach the desired texture.
- Line a pie plate or tin with a layer of plastic wrap. This is an important step so that you will be able to remove the slices of pie later. Add the almond and date mixture into the pie plate, and flatten it out into a thin layer covering the bottom and sides. If the mixture is too sticky, slightly wet your fingers to help you spread out the crust. When the bottom and sides are covered, place the crust into the freezer while you prepare the filling.
To make the filling:
- Add the everything except the blueberries into your food processor . You don’t even really need to clean it after making the crust. Puree the ingredients until you have a smooth, creamy texture with no lumps. This will take a minute or two.
- Remove your crust from the freezer, and pour half of your cashew cream into the crust. Make sure it is evenly distributed, and then return the crust to the freezer.
- Add the cup of berries to the remaining cashew cream mixture, and puree until smooth, or pulse it until you have a few small flecks remaining. Remove the crust from the freezer, and pour the berry and cashew cream mixture on top of the previously poured cashew cream. Return the pie to the freezer, and allow to set up for two hours. After two hours, remove the pie from the freezer. You could serve it now, or store it in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. For best texture, serve right out of the fridge.
Other Blueberry Desserts
- Vegan Blueberry Banana Pancakes – They taste as amazing as they look, make this delicious vegan blueberry banana pancakes recipe today.
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake – An amazing vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe you can make that tastes just as delicious as it looks.
- Vegan Blueberry Pie (With Frozen Blueberries) – This amazing vegan blueberry pie recipe uses frozen blueberries and is also gluten and grain free!
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Recipe – A hugely popular gluten free blueberry muffin recipe that is free of gluten grains and is low carb.
Check out our page 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Blueberries to find out how these sweet, packets of vitamins help our bodies.