A healthy choice for an appetizing and quick to cook meal is this simple lemon garlic baked fish recipe. It’s so simple even the cooking instructional video is only three minutes long. 🙂
Ingredients – (Lemon Garlic Baked Fish)
- fish fillets. Any fish of your choice, cream snapper is used in the video
- 4 – 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dried herbs of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
Cooking Instructions – (Lemon Garlic Baked Fish)
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Place fillets on a foil lined baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and rub with olive oil.
- 3. Coat both sides of the fish with your favorite herbs before adding salt and pepper.
- 4. Let the fish bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- 5. Serve hot. Garnish with freshly green spring onion.
If you are interested in another quick to prepare lemon themed recipe, try this delicious baked lemon pepper chicken recipe. For a tangy, lemon dessert recipe try our soft lemon cookie recipe. It’s as tasty as it sounds!
Find out about lemons and their multiple health benefits on our healthy lemons page. Also, you can find more delicious lemon themed recipes on that page.