A lemon baked salmon recipe that stays moist and keeps the flavors in while also being easy to cook. Give this a try if you’re wanting a succulent meal that looks great on the plate.
Ingredients – (lemon baked salmon)
- 4-6 oz Salmon Fillets
- 2 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Splashes or Tablespoons of White Wine (not cooking wine)
Cooking instuctions – (lemon baked salmon)
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2.Place each Salmon filet on a separate sheet of Aluminum foil-approx 8×8 square.
- 3.Season each Salmon filet with salt and pepper, place 2 lemon slices and 4 garlic slices on each filet.
- 4.Drizzle each with olive oil and finish with a splash of wine.
- 5.Wrap as directed in the video and bake for 25 minutes, if using 5ox filets, bake for 20 minutes.
- 6.Allow fish to cool after removing from oven for 1 minute, unwrap and serve with brown rice or roasted potatoes.
If you want to see more lemon themed dishes and find out more about lemons and their multiple health benefits see our healthy lemons page.
Take a look at this lemon chicken Indian style recipe if you are looking for something a bit more spicy. For a healthy dessert or snack treat, whip up a batch of these tangy, soft lemon cookie recipe.