A delicious, healthy grilled halibut with honey and lemon fish meal, with a 10 minute cook time. Great for it’s high quality proteins and nutrients that are good for your heart, such as omega 3 fatty acids.
Grilled Halibut also contains over 100% of your daily Selenium needs, a powerful antioxidant. Also, some of our regular visitors know we love including lemon in our meals and drinks everyday. Find out why and see the multiple health benefits of lemons on our healthy lemons page.
Ingredients – (Healthy Grilled Halibut With Honey And Lemon)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound fresh halibut filet
Cooking Instructions – (Healthy Grilled Halibut With Honey And Lemon)
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic.
- 2. Portion your halibut by cutting it with a sharp knife into 3 or 4 pieces. A serving size of fish is 3 to 6 oz so portion it depending on the particular size of your filet. Brush both sides of each with the liquid mixture.
- 3. Heat a pan until it is sizzling hot (a drop of water sizzles and immediately evaporates when it hits the pan. Sear the halibut for 90 seconds on each side. Reduce the heat to medium and cook each side for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork.