Try this very simple and healthy halibut with potatoes easy oven-bake recipe. It also features tomatoes, olives & green beans. With this healthy recipe, you can cook everything easily on one oven tray. How good is that?
There are a lot of very healthy reasons to add more halibut to your diet. Halibut is rich in micronutrients, a great source of protein, can be good for your heart, and helps fight inflammation. You can see more details on how halibut helps us on this HealthLine halibut page.
Ingredients (Halibut with Potatoes Easy Oven-Bake Recipe)
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|18||baby potatoes washed and halved|
|1 cup||cherry tomatoes|
|1/2 cup||pitted Kalamata olives|
|1 lb||green beans, trimmed|
|4||halibut fillets (4oz)|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
Cooking Instructions (Halibut with Potatoes Easy Oven-Bake Recipe)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the potatoes onto a sheet pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and add green beans, tomatoes, olives, and capers. Arrange halibut fillets in the center of the sheet pan. Season everything with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for another 10 to 20 minutes or until the halibut fillets are cooked through.
- Serve immediately or you can store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This halibut with potatoes easy oven-bake recipe comes with a video as well, just to make it easier to follow. You can see exactly how easy it is to make this very satisfying and delicious recipe. Also, don’t forget that this is a Pescatarian recipe that is gluten-free and dairy-free.
Halibut with Potatoes Video Recipe
A nice and quick and clean video recipe from Healthy Meal Plans. It shows clearly each step and is under minute long.
Hello, before you leave this page can I ask you to make your view count and share this post on your favorite social media site. I even made this Pinterest image to make it easier for you 😊. Thank you for so much for your share, hugs, Alex.