Looking for a healthy and tasty meal with a super quick preparation time? Try this tasty Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken meal with an easy 5 minute preparation time and you will have a meal for all the family to enjoy.
Ingredients – (Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juiced (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
Cooking Instructions – (Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- 2. Lay chicken breasts out into baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and rub with olive oil.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Season chicken with mixture, coating all sides.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- 5. Serve hot. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and lemon slices (optional).
Find out why you should be using lemons and their multiple health benefits on our healthy lemons page.
If you fancy something sweeter with a real zesty, lemon bite, try this soft lemon cookie recipe. For another main dish that utilizes lemons, this lemon garlic chicken and broccoli bake is a great pick.